Did Someone Say Pumpkin Spice?

 

       Ahhhh!! It's Fall again. My favorite time of year! So you know what that means? Okay, well you probably don't but I'm sure you can guess. Everything about comfort you could possibly think of, I'm talking about: clothes, blankets, food, happiness!

    I don't think there's anything that could go wrong with Fall. Besides it changing into Winter, of course, ugh. Honestly, I used to love winter. The beautiful scenery, Christmas, and the snow! But now that I have grown up and have to deal with the consequences of snow, I'll pass. To start, I HATE DRIVING IN SNOW. And shoveling. And slipping every 30 seconds because I must be a newborn giraffe figuring how to walk. Side note, I hope that made you laugh. But to continue on with the most perfect season, Fall. And what's best in the Fall? Its the food, duh! Huge comforting meals with dessert for you to eat until you pop! Besides the food of course, there's pumpkin spice. Warm spices that taste like fall in a cup. And what goes well with eating a lot of food, like peanut better goes to jelly? Comfy clothes! Fall is everything a person that always wants to be comfortably needs. I, for one, am one of the those people!  As soon as it gets cooler out, all I dress in is: hoodies, sweatpants, leggings, and the best part of it is the fuzzy socks. During these cooler days I think the best way to spend is to lay in bed with your pet, curled up in a fuzzy blanket, and watching your favorite Netflix shows. I believe I've been doing that almost every day. And having the window cracked open a little? The best! Okay, I've listed many things that make Fall amazing, but something just tops it all off.  And that something is baking sweet treats in the kitchen with my grandma. Spending time in the kitchen with her learning how to cook and her little life lessons filled with laughter has brought me further in life than anything else has. And let me tell you, she can cook! I think sometimes she could do it in her sleep, with how much ease she does it with. I'm so looking forward to the things we make in the kitchen this year!

Comments